Friday, February 6, 2015

Light Purple Lattice Stamping on Dark Purple tips with Rhinestones

 One of my first attempts at nail-art stamping was to use a Konad stamping plate, and some FaceShop nail-polishes. The brand I used is called "Gel-Touch". This polish is a thick polish that feels like you are wearing Gel nailpolish on your nails, but it's just a simple lacquer.



To do this simple and pretty design, first I used Light Purple Gel Touch, and painted the whole nail.
Next I used Dark Purple Gel Touch on the criss-cross stamp on M64, but I only used half the image. I put that onto the tip of my nails, and then added purple rhinestones, I think these are 3MM sized ones. The whole manicure was finished off with the Gel Touch top-coat. It lasted about 10 days I think.

This manicure was done in 2012, so I don't recall it well.

If you would like to see pictures of the polishes used, and the plate as well, leave a comment below and I'll try and put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment